Come and see us at our open day! We’re throwing our gates open this Saturday 29 September from 10 until 1 and we’d love to see you.
We’re not only celebrating the end of a fantastic season here at Organic Blooms, but also the Soil Association’s Organic September. As a Soil Association certified organic cut flower grower and florist we love to encourage people to think about how their cut flowers – a luxury product – are grown, stored and transported and the benefits of organic, seasonal, British-grown blooms.
We are also a social enterprise, and you can find out how Organic Blooms supports people with mental health conditions and/or learning difficulties.
Our open day will be a proper celebration with tea, coffee and scrummy cakes and music from the Swinging Nettles.
We’ve invited some lovely local producers and makers to come along with stalls:
- Mouth-watering breads, pastries and expert kneading demos from the Little Frampton Bakery
- Soil Association-certified skincare products from Happy Holistics
- Beeswax products including beeswax wrap from Hives & Herbals
- Gorgeous bags from Clevedon Bag Company
- Beautiful pottery from Wendy Calder Ceramics
We’ll also be selling our own flowers and plants and will be on hand to show you around. We’re looking forward to seeing you!
You can find us on Latteridge Hill, Latteridge, South Gloucestershire BS37 9TS and there will be parking in the field next to our entrance.